At Torotrak Group, we make automotive technology, better. There’s an urgent need for more efficient vehicles and so we’ve developed a core range of products that optimise engine performance and save energy. Our teams located in Leyland, Lancashire and Silverstone, Northamptonshire consist of like-minded individuals who share a passion for innovation in engineering.
- A wide variety of projects to work on, ensuring you get fresh challenges and continued opportunities to learn.
- Work within a friendly, supportive team in an environment which encourages the contribution of new ideas.
- The chance to play a central part in developing cutting-edge technology which solves real-world problems, right from the start with us.
The people we look for …
We look for the same fundamental things in our people at all career levels: you’ll have an enquiring and creative mind, determination, and a passion for clean technology and the automotive industry. If you enjoy a challenge, we have no doubt that you’ll find it exhilarating and highly rewarding too.
Flexible and challenging, you’ll be making a real difference right from the start, as a part of a highly experienced team working on some of our most difficult and important projects.
What you’ll definitely need…
- A high level of personal initiative as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- A firm grasp of engineering concepts and technical specialism
- A strong academic record
- A commitment to green technologies across the automotive industry including on and off-highway vehicles.
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
And to tempt you …
We know we need to attract and retain the very best engineering talent. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including …
- A company pension plan, with generous employer contributions
- A discretionary share incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Death-in-Service Benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme via Health sildenafil Assured
Importantly, we also want to ensure you thrive and develop in your role so you will receive…
- Support for achieving Chartered or Fellow status with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- On-the-job training, with real responsibility from day one
- Opportunities to develop beyond your current role, for example through participation in commercial projects