Through our registrar, Capita, Torotrak is pleased to provide the Share Portal online service which enables our shareholders to quickly and easily access and maintain their shareholdings, anywhere and at anytime at their own convenience. It also enables Torotrak to reduce the volume of mailings and therefore paper resource used, helping to control the cost of posting such items such as annual reports as well as other documentation.
The Share Portal is a secure online site where you can manage your shareholding quickly and easily. You can:
- View your holding and get an indicative valuation
- Change your address
- Request to receive shareholder communications by email rather than post
- Buy and sell shares and access a wealth of stock market news and information
- Register your proxy voting instruction
- Download a stock transfer form.
To register for the Share Portal just visit www.capitashareportal.com. All you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate.
Customer Support Centre
Alternatively, you can contact Capita’s Customer Support Centre which is available to answer any queries you have in relation to your shareholding:
- By phone – UK – 0871 664 0300 (UK calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras). From overseas – +44 20 8639 3399. Lines are open 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post – Capita Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU.
Sign up to electronic communications
Help us to save paper and get your shareholder information quickly and securely by signing up to receive your shareholder communications by email.
Registering for electronic communications is very straightforward. Just visit www.signalshares.com.
All you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate.